It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
POLS 3520: British Politics (Jesse): REFERENCE / BACKGROUND SOURCES
Biographies, magazine profiles, etc. Note that news magazines in particular often have foundational political leanings and these may be present in the articles. Don't rely on one source of information.
We have the earlier version of this text in the library, but for updated content you can search the preview edition on Google Books and view relevant pages. Enter your search terms in the box on the left hand side of the page
Gillespie, G. (2017). The historical dictionary of the Northern Ireland conflict (2nd ed.). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
• An Overview
• Home Rule Would Promote Peace Between Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland
• Great Britain Should Give up Control of Northern Ireland
• Guide to Critical Analysis
• Compromise in Northern Ireland
• Long Enough: The British in Northern Ireland