Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
3 Ways to Contact Us
We're on the 4th floor of Jerome Library.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 419-372-2450.
Special Collections in the BPCL
The Browne Popular Culture Library has many different kinds of collections, not just books! Take a look at our Special Collections with the link below.
BPCL Special Collections
Getting Started with Pop Culture Research
Getting started with popular culture research is not always easy, since a fair amount of it is interdisciplinary and it is often difficult to find authoritative or scholarly information on more contemporary topics. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas to get started.
How to Use the BPCL
- Our hours are more limited than the main floor, but we're open late on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- We're an archive/repository, so most of our materials cannot be checked out.
- Most of our collection is not open for browsing. You need to request materials at our reference desk with your university ID or a photo ID. You will also need to fill out a request form.
- The reference collection is open for browsing! It's the best place to get started with popular culture research.
- We have a copier available for copying materials that cannot be checked out - you just need a BG1 card. A scanner is also available, but at no charge.