Clicking on an image will display a high-res copy with all descriptive data. One of the best reasons to use ARTstor are its high-quality images (all of which can be downloaded) and complete descriptive data, including, usually, medium, dimensions and location.
- Clicking on any part of the image will zoom in.
- Hover over the image to display a plus sign icon to zoom in, a minus sign icon to zoom out, and a square icon to reset
- Buttons to link, download, print and add image to group (plus sign) are located at the upper right of the screen.
- You will need to create an account in ARTstor to download images or save them to an image group.
- Links to images will need to be altered to be accessible from off campus. Add the following text to the beginning of the url to make it accessible from off-campus: http://ezproxy.bgsu.edu/login?url=
Example of an off-campus accessible image link: http://ezproxy.bgsu.edu/login?url=http://library.artstor.org/#/asset/MMA_IAP_10310749515