Students will be able to:
1. The links for today's activity take you to a description of an article published in trade publication or a scholarly journal. It includes a brief overview of the article, along with all of the details about where and when the article was published, who wrote it, and more.
2. On the left hand side of the screen, you will see links for "HTML Full Text" or "PDF Full text" or both. Click on one of those to access the whole article.
3. Read or skim the article in order to answer all of some the following guiding questions:
1. Use the link above to access EBSCO (or, start at the library home page, bgsu.edu/library, and select the EBSCO tab)
2. Enter a keyword that describes your discourse community. (Example: nursing, nurses)
3. In your results list, use the limiters on the left side of the page