Working with Your Results List:
- You can also click on the Source Types on the left to get only journal articles, only books, only newspapers, etc.
- Put a checkmark by Academic Journals on the left side of the screen to limit your results to scholarly journals.
- Drag the sliders on the left side of the screen to limit your results to a particular date range.
When You Find an Article You Like:
- If the HTML or PDF Full Text link isn't available for an article, click the "find it" button. You might still be able to get the full text through the library.
- You can generate MLA citations and email articles to yourself.