Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask the CRC!
We're here to help, so here's how to contact us! Stop in, call, or email!
Curriculum Resource Center
2nd floor Jerome Library
Standardized Test Checkout Procedure
Standardized Tests may be borrowed by students whose professor has assigned them a proxy and by the professors teaching assessment classes.
- Lending period: 3 days, non-renewable
- Only one test may be borrowed at a time
- Fines accrue hourly
- BGSU ID AND valid credentials or proxy on file required for checkout
- Check contents: both when checking out and returning
- Check out and return to the CRC desk
- The test is not to be administered
- Forms in the testing materials are not to be used
- Nothing in the testing materials may be photocopied
List of Standardized Tests
Assessments on Reserve
This link takes you to the complete list of assessments on reserve in the Curriculum Resource Center. Please note the list takes a moment to load and you will need to scroll down to view all of the items.
Reviews of Standardized Tests