Make the Most of Jerome Library
For those interested in Education be sure to explore the many collections available for your use.
Main Floor: Reference Books, Periodicals, Circulating Books, Database Access, Reserves, and More
Second Floor: Curriculum Resource Center Hands-on Materials, Activity Books, Textbooks, Praxis Study Materials, Die-Cut Machines, Laminating and More
Third Floor: Music Library and Sound Recording Archives Bring sound into your classroom.
Resources for Intervention Services
Jerome Library offers a variety of resources for those in Intervention Services.
Getting Started at the University Libraries
- To borrow items from the libraries, you need your BGSU photo ID and a current record in the library database. For more detailed information, see Borrowing, Renewing, and Requesting.
- For remote access to the online research databases,
- you must create a password (PIN) to activate "My Library Account". Click the "first time user" link on the login page and follow the instructions.
- If the University Libraries doesn't have what you need, chances are that OhioLINK does. OhioLINK is the 80+ academic (and some public) libraries that lend their resources to one another through an online requesting system. Look for the "Request this item" button in the OhioLINK catalog. For more detailed information, see OhioLINK requesting.
- We're here to assist you! If you need help using the library, can't find what you want, have an assignment and need help getting started, Ask Us! for immediate help. Besides drop-in help, the University Libraries offer Individual Research Appointments for undergraduates & graduate students.