Getting an Account
BGSU FACULTY, STAFF & STUDENTS:
BGSU Office of Institutional Research provides Qualtrics free of charge to all faculty, staff and current students. By signing in with your BGSU Account information, you will automatically be granted access as an individual user. Individual users can also tie their accounts to their departments in order to obtain additional tools and resources.
To find out more about Qualtrics, visit the BGSU Office of Institutional Research website.
If you have any additional questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a simple to use web-based survey tool to conduct survey research, evaluations and other data collection activities. Anyone (with no experience) can use this research suite to build surveys, send surveys and analyze responses - all from any online location, any time you need!
Benefits of Qualtrics
The BGSU Qualtrics Survey allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, produce reports, and more...
- It's free and there's no need to install software
- Wizards with point and click interface to help build surveys
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Powerful survey mailer to track, remind, and thank respondents
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Multiple surveys can be posted at the same time and in 48 different languages
- Capability for respondents to stop in mid-survey and resume later where they left off
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools and ability to export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Real time collaboration opportunities - sharing can be done with other
- Free online training webinars from Qualtrics
- Live support from Qualtrics staff