Welcome to BrowZine
Have an iPad? BrowZine allows you to browse many of Jerome Library's academic journals on your iPad. Once you download the app, you will be able to browse journals by subject and read full text by logging in with your BGSU username and password. Articles discovered through BrowZine can easily be sent to Zotero, Dropbox, iAnnotate, or several other services to integrate with your existing workflow.
Find answers to all your questions about BrowZine.
What Does BrowZine Do? For Users...
Availability and Download Information
BrowZine is available for the iPad tablet. It can be downloaded for free from iTunes at this link, or by searching the App Store for "BrowZine."
All users have access to content in open access journals available from publishers such as BioMed Central and PLoS. To access content from supported publishers available through the BGSU Libraries subscriptions, you must sign in with your BGSU username and password.
- After downloading and opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to 'Choose a Library.'
- Scroll down to, or type into the search bar, Bowling Green State University and select.
- Enter your BGSU ID and Password in the appropriate fields, and log in.
List of Publishers
Below are just some of the publishers included in BrowZine. For an updated list, check out the Third Iron website list.
- ACS (American Chemical Society)
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- American Geophysical Union
- AIP (American Institute of Physics)
- American Meteorological Society
- APA (American Psychological Association) - *Must be accessed via the APA PsycNET Platform
- APS (American Physical Society)
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- BioMed Central
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation - Australia)
- De Gruyter
- Ecological Society of America
- Highwire (Many Society publishers use the Highwire Platform. A detailed list of who is included can be found here.)
- IOP (Institute of Physics)
- Nature Group
- PLoS (Public Library of Science)
- Project MUSE platform (Selected - some titles that are aggregated onto this platform are not available. For a detailed list please see the Project MUSE title lists by package here.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Taylor & Francis