Assessment of Young Children
List of Assessments
- fulltext information about and reviews of all English-language standardized tests
- covers educational skills, personality, vocational aptitude, psychology, and related areas
- provides the name of the test author, publication information, scoring information
- full text for each record includes an overview of the test, a description of the test materials and time needed, and one or more reviews of the test.
Assessment Checkout Procedure
Formal Assesments (also known as Tests on Reserve) are kept behind the CRC desk, and we will get them for you.
- most have a 3 day loan period
- 2 hour loans for intelligence tests must be used in the CRC only
- fines accrue hourly
- BGSU ID required for checkout
- check contents: both when checking out and returning
- check out and return to the CRC desk
Finding Tests on Reserve in Catalog
To see a list of the tests that we have at the CRC, and to check their current availability, use our catalog.
- Click on Course Reserves from the library home page (left side)
- Search by Course or Instructor (EDIS 429 or professor's last name)
- Check availability in last column
- Please note: the list of assessments will take a few moments to load AND you will need to scroll down the page to view all of the assessments
You can also search in the catalog by title/acronym. For example, type TEWL for the Test of Early Written Language and you'll be led to this page.