Wireless Printing Instructions
NEW! Wireless Printing in the Library
Wireless and remote printing from laptops and tablets is now available in the library! Using this feature will allow you to queue printing from anywhere on campus to a printer in the lobby of Jerome Library. You will not be charged for the printing until you release the job by swiping your ID or entering your username and password at the release station next to the printer.
- PC/Windows Users:To access this printing feature from a PC/Windows machine, please download and run this file.
- Mac/Apple Users: To access this printing feature from a Mac, please follow the instructions found here.
Any problems with configuring your device should be directed to the Technology Support Center (372-0999).
This guide will help you find resources for your projects in ACS 2500. In here, you'll see ways to find books and articles and other resources.
Use the Citing Resources link to find out how to cite in a particular style. There is also information here on how to find information on an event as well as how to figure out if your sources are scholarly or not. So - let's begin!
Getting Started at the University Libraries
- To borrow items from the libraries, you need your BGSU photo ID and a current record in the library database. For more detailed information, see Borrowing, Renewing, and Requesting.
- For remote access to the online research databases,
login in with your BGSU user name and password (same as for campus email, MyBGSU, and BGSU lab and library computers.)
- If the University Libraries doesn't have what you need, chances are that OhioLINK does. OhioLINK is the 80+ academic (and some public) libraries that lend their resources to one another through an online requesting system. Look for the "Request this item" button in the OhioLINK catalog. For more detailed information, see OhioLINK requesting.
- We're here to assist you! If you need help using the library, can't find what you want, have an assignment and need help getting started, Ask Us! for immediate help. Besides drop-in help, the University Libraries offer Individual Research Appointments for undergraduates & graduate students.