This research guide pulls together a variety of sources you may want to use if you're conducting research into Human Development & Family Studies. It is not meant to be comprehensive.
Want to know where to start your research? Click on the above tabs to find lists of resources and/or information in:
- General Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Evaluating & Citing Sources (APA)
Getting Started at the University Libraries
- To borrow items from the libraries, you need your BGSU photo ID and a current record in the library database. For more detailed information, see Borrowing, Renewing, and Requesting
- For remote access to the online research databases, login in with your BGSU user name and password (same as for campus email, MyBGSU, and BGSU lab and library computers.)
- If the University Libraries doesn't have what you need, chances are that OhioLINK does. OhioLINK is the 80+ academic (and some public) libraries that lend their resources to one another through an online requesting system. Look for the "Request this item" button in the OhioLINK catalog. For more detailed information, see OhioLINK requesting.
- We're here to assist you! If you need help using the library, can't find what you want, have an assignment and need help getting started, Ask Us! for immediate help. Besides drop-in help, the University Libraries offer Individual Research Appointments for undergraduates & graduate students.