Patrons may keep a record of the University Library materials that they check out. (Please read the disclaimer below before opting into this service.)
1. Log in to your My Library.
2. You will see a button marked "My Reading History".
Click on the "My Reading History" button.
3.To activate My Reading History Click on the "Opt In" button.
4. From this point on when you check out UL owned materials (this service does not work with OhioLINK materials), your checkouts will be recorded and accessible in Your Reading History.
5. If you want to "remove items" from you reading history fill in the mark box, and hit the Delete Marked button. You may also use the delete all button.
6. If you want deactive "My Reading History" hit the Delete All button, and then the Opt Out button.