Skip to main content
Course Specific Tutorials
- Academic Integrity: A tutorial created for first year students enrolled in sections of BGSU 1000 or UNIV 1000. Closely examines sections of the BGSU Academic Honesty Code.
- APA: A tutorial designed to help students learn how to begin using APA, 6th edition to cite sources.
- ATE Tutorial: A tutorial created for the Advanced Technical Education Program.
- GSW 1100-1110: This tutorial introduces students to the layout of Jerome Library and provides a starting point for finding articles in Academic Search Complete. It is intended to be used by students enrolled in sections of GSW 1100 and GSW 1110.
- GSW 1120: This tutorial is designed to teach students advanced features of Academic Search Complete and exposes students to additional library research databases. It is intended to be used by students enrolled in GSW 1120.
- Information Literacy: A tutorial created for first year students enrolled in sections of BGSU 1000 or UNIV 1000. Covers the information creation cycle.
- Orientation Tours: A podcast tour is available here for UNIV 1000 students.
- MLA: A tutorial designed to help students learn how to use MLA 7th edition to cite sources.
- WebWIZARD: A modular website that features a short quiz along with information on when to use the internet and when to use the Libraries' research databases. It also includes instruction on searching the web efficiently, evaluating websites, and citing information from the internet and research databases.