List of Publishers
Below are just some of the publishers included in BrowZine. For an updated list, check out the Third Iron website list.
- ACS (American Chemical Society)
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
- American Geophysical Union
- AIP (American Institute of Physics)
- American Meteorological Society
- APA (American Psychological Association) - *Must be accessed via the APA PsycNET Platform
- APS (American Physical Society)
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- BioMed Central
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation - Australia)
- De Gruyter
- Ecological Society of America
- Highwire (Many Society publishers use the Highwire Platform. A detailed list of who is included can be found here.)
- IOP (Institute of Physics)
- Nature Group
- PLoS (Public Library of Science)
- Project MUSE platform (Selected - some titles that are aggregated onto this platform are not available. For a detailed list please see the Project MUSE title lists by package here.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Taylor & Francis
Welcome to BrowZine
BrowZine allows you to browse many of Jerome Library's academic journals on your iPhone or iPad.
BrowZine can be downloaded for free from iTunes: search the App Store for "BrowZine."
Once you download the app, log in with your BGSU username and password to browse TOCs and read articles from journals available through the BGSU Libraries subscriptions.
Articles discovered through BrowZine can easily be sent to Zotero, Dropbox, iAnnotate, or several other services.
- After downloading and opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to 'Choose a Library.'
- Scroll down to, or type into the search bar, Bowling Green State University and select.
- Enter your BGSU ID and Password in the appropriate fields, and log in.
- Use BrowZine's features!
- Browse TOCs or read articles in a format that is optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Be alerted when new issues of journals are publishe
Find answers to all your questions about BrowZine.